E-Commerce Tips to Greatly Increase Conversion Rates
Electronic commerce is a way of doing business over large electronic networks such as the Internet. It involves the transfer of information across the internet. E-commerce allows consumers to electronically exchange goods and services with no barriers of time or distance.
It is the access that involves many elements. It is a process to in which we not only attract visitors but also preserve them. Visitors come to your website wanting to buy something. Every word, page and item they see paints their way towards the end goal purchasing an item. The experience a customer goes through in your store will determine if the purchase is made or not.
E-Commerce Conversion Rates
The conversion rate is the percentage of users who take a desired action. In short it is the percentage of website visitors who buy something on the site. The conversion rate measures what happens once people are at your website. The formula for conversion rate is
Total Transactions/ Total Site Visits ∗ 100
To increase conversion rates in e-commerce optimization the following tips will be helpful
- Use a good cart abandonment software program
- Offer free shipping to increase e-commerce conversion rates
- Optimize your e-commerce website for mobile devices
- Set up your e-commerce site structure for conversion
- Use exit-intent popups to optimize e-commerce conversions
- Use high-quality product images to increase e-commerce optimization
- Use simple forms to increase e-commerce conversion rates
- Show shopping cart contents at all time
- Openly show phone number and contact page to shoppers
- Create an impressive about us page to increase website trust
- Use product video demonstrations to increase conversion rates
- Constantly measure your e-commerce optimization results
Optimization in e-commerce helps you to make your products and website more beautiful to buyers. It tends to make your pages dis-coverble through search engines. Conversion rates are important as they tell about the performance of your products. Calculate each product on your page. Use tools to keep people focus on your page.