Here are 5 simple things to think about for your e-commerce business.
- Get qualified technical help and support for your e-commerce website. It’s important because every e-commerce website can benefit from a group of professionals to help it grow and drive conversion. Professional support can range from technical help over website design and advanced development needs. Other areas include providing security and performance optimizations for your e-commerce website.
- Appoint qualified professionals to maintain your website. Merchandising and making sure your store looks welcoming with the latest products on top requires thought and care. Ask Hara Partners what tools can help to streamline and help merchandise products faster and better.
- Work with Hara Partners to automate as many of your repetitive processes as possible. And then focus on the remaining customer support cases with your staff to make your customers happy. Your call center or customer care support is often the first line of contact for your customers. Also, leverage live chat systems. If you have difficulty staffing a life chat at all times, consider solutions such as the Concierge service provided by WebsiteAlive.
- Get your SEO team involved. You can use customer service calls and incorporate them on your product pages, or build an FAQ, not only for search engines, but especially for shoppers who are looking for more helpful information. Go the extra mile and tie your amazing customer service and newly created content into your social media strategy.
- One thing we have seen over the years. Every employee loves to work using good or decent equipment. Think about making sure every staff member has 2 screens. A screen costs about $100-200, and is a one-time investment. If this boosts your employees productivity by 1%, you already made a huge return on your investment. The same goes for computers that load reasonably fast.
Please share issues or things that have affected or helped your business by posting a comment here.