You might noticed that in some of our solutions pages that we offer extensive support for all of our products and services. Our Monthly Managed Magento Support Services easily differentiate us from most Magento companies because we’ll be on call with you 24/7.
Managed Magento Support
Managed Support Services from Hara Partners provides coverage in three important arenas: Issue management, issue prevention and strategic planning, and site set-up/optimization.
Included with Hara Partners Managed Magento Support services is a 24/7/365 Help desk with phone, email and ticket support, so we are never out of reach. Additionally, we provide a daily report outlining any issues that have occurred or might occur so you always informed and part of the decision making process.
Issue Prevention and Strategic Planning:
Once your store is up and running in peak condition we can assess your risk factors and start taking measures to mitigate or prevent any issues. We’ll monitor your site’s uptime and performance so any issues are addressed promptly as well as using our proprietary site–auditing software Health Check to unearth any underlying issues with your site’s code so they can be addressed before causing any harm.
Hara Partners’ team of Magento experts will make sure that you are getting the absolute maximum from Magento. Starting with the internal – we’ll review your core architecture and configuration settings – through to your back-end – importing and exporting and getting your reporting set-up – to the external – with branding and design assistance and SEO services – we’ll get your store in tip-top shape.
- 24/7/365 Help desk with email and ticket support.
- Emergency Services: outage recovery, debugging, trouble-shooting.
- Uptime and performance monitoring for systems, applications and infrastructure.
- Real-time and historical site availability and performance statistics.
- Set-up and configurations.
- Import/export, merchandising and promotion.
- Content uploading and formatting.
- Reporting and analytics.
- Magento administrative configuration.
- Daily reporting.
- Live monitoring of high risk issues.