BlueCherry Suite is an apparel software solution used to streamline operations, reduce costs, and effectively integrate supply chains. Commonly used by retailers in the apparel industry with both b2c and b2b components, BlueCherry includes a comprehensive suite of integrated solutions, such as ERP, PLM, BI, and EDI capabilities.
The Magento BlueCherry Connector is able to connect both Magento and BlueCherry ERP seamlessly together in real time.
- Inventory Inquiry/Advice – Document 846 communicates inventory levels from BlueCherry to Magento; ensuring that Blue Cherry is the Inventory Master
- Product Price Sales Catalog – Document 832 can be used to add products from BlueCherry to Magento. Additional information may need to be added to Magento, which is provided through our streamlined product import
- Purchase Orders – Document 850 are used to pass orders from Magento to Blue Cherry including shipping, tax, and discount details as separate line items
- Shipping Notice/Manifest – Document 856 is passed from Blue Cherry to Magento after fulfillment
- Return Merchandise Authorization and Notification – Document 180 handles returns and provides full visibility for the customer through Magento
More on Magento BlueCherry ERP
All transactions are fully accounted for and visible in both systems. This allows for the greatest flexibility and reliability. The BlueCherry Magento module leverages the EDI standard. This basically means that Magento can be connected to BlueCherry ERP just like you would add any other EDI player.
The Magento BlueCherry integration is largely standardized through the EDI format prescribed. However business logic can vary and can take different payment methods, payment terms, fulfillment times etc. etc. Our team will be able to review with you all your requirements and help you model your business flow with the BlueCherry Magento Module. All-in-all you could be up and running in less than one weeks time, run some intensive tests and be off to the races with one of the most seamless Magento ERP integrations on the market.