EDI + VAN…
EDI, or Electronic Data Interchange, facilitates the computer to computer communication with trade partners in standardized data formats.
Businesses usually create and exchange a staggeirng amount of data. Needless to say it takes enormous time and effort to interface this infomation with other businesses and systems so as to keep going smoothly.
VAN, or value-added network, is a private network provider that is hired by a company to facilitate electronic data interchange or provide other network services.
So What’s EDI VAN?
EDI VAN is a service sold by businesses that optimizes the efficiency, reliability, and reach of your supply chain.
EDI VAN allows you to connect with your entire trading community no matter where they’re located.
By managing and maintaining its own hosted EDI network infrastructure, an EDI VAN service provider offers feature-rich services including Hosted Transition services, AS2, security, accounting, web administrative tools, and more public and private connections than any other EDI VAN.
Here are some of the features that we offer with our EDI VAN service.
- Flexible messaging: message processing between all of our services
- Detailed transaction reporting: Web Applet Tools to track, monitor, and report all transactions
- Security and Firewall Services to ensure your messages are meeting security and compliance objectives, with Disaster Recovery Services for the unexpected
- Network Monitoring Services to ensure exceptional network availability
- Broad accessibility: Multiple access methods to meet your technology needs
- Unparalleled connectivity: Robust set of interconnects, Gateways, and Exchanges to enable you to connect to anyone, anywhere.
- Unlimited data format: We support every EDI standard ever developed as well as propriety standards, XML, flat files, financial standards, or just about any other file.
If you’re impressed with what we have to offer, why not check out our Magento EDI Connector to read more about our EDI services.