What does it take to be an E-commerce Decision Support Analyst at Hara Partners? E-commerce decision support analysts are support staff users of E-commerce Decision Support Analystsystems/business intelligent systems who prepare special studies for middle-level and senior managers. These analysts often use a data-driven DSS to conduct an ad hoc query that is then analyzed with a statistical package, Excel or a desktop OLAP tool. They may build small model-driven DSS and write-up the results of the analysis prepared with the DSS.
- E-commerce Decision Support Analyst formulate and apply statistical modeling and other optimizing methods to develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formulation, or other managerial functions; collaborate with high-level managers to identify and solve a variety of problems; collect and analyze data and develop decision support products.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- E-commerce Decision Support Analysts should have flawless written and spoken communication
- A penchant for analysis and teamwork
- Proficient in quantiative as well as qualitative data gathering methods
- Hara Partners at 1441 Broadway, Floor 3, New York, NY 10018
– See more at: http://www.harapartners.com/careers/decision-analyst#sthash.oUUXOq8u.dpuf