10 Fast Ways to Dramatically Improve Ecommerce Sales
10 Fast Ways to Dramatically Improve E-commerce Sales
As we all know E-commerce is a tough business and it has a lot of competition out there it is very difficult to establish a successful business in this competitive market which has already some massive businesses like Amazon and eBay. But this does not mean you can’t fight back and have to take it lying down.
Tips for E-commerce
Following are the tips which will help you to take your eCommerce business to new levels of success:
- As we all know smartphones replaced computers and Pcs so it is very important that your website is mobile friendly as most people will be using it on their mobiles. Your website should be responsive as it will adjust and look good on any kind of device. You should also know Google is penalizing non-mobile websites so to save yourself from the trouble which might be ahead of you.
- In E-commerce business customer is everything it is very basic to gain their trust and satisfy them with your services and for this, all you have to do is to reduce a distance between the consumer and seller, what is the best way to do this? Live chat. It is totally for the ease of customer just think of it as they don’t have to write down an email or call some number if they have an issue they can ask directly on live chat on a website and you can provide them information instantly.
- It is estimated that videos on your Ecommerce website can increase your traffic by 80% and by the year of 2021 80% of all the internet traffic is going to be video. You can use it for your product and website demonstration.
- Use fast hosting it is so good for ranking, Google prefers faster websites and fast websites earn more.
- You should have a secure website, use HTTP hosting google also prefers secured websites.
- Use high-quality images they will attract your customers for example if you and your competitors both are selling same products you should provide better images on your website or I would rather suggest clicking your own pictures with better angles and good lights.
- Provide a complete description of your products it should not be too long that the customers lose interest in it.
- Get reviews from your customer and then work on it.
- Provide a better site search so that customers can find their desired products without having any trouble.
- Make thank you pages it is a great opportunity to communicate with your customers and to keep them engaged.