FIRST Ever HaraPartners’ Dog Day
Was on June 7, 2011
A study shows that 1 in 5 U.S. companies allow pets at work.
HaraPartners now joins companies such as Google INC that will allow furry creatures to work.
A Few Reasons why it’s a GOOD Idea for a Pet Day!
- 73% of the companies surveyed said pets create a more productive work environment.
- 27% reported a decrease in employee absenteeism.
- 73% indicated pets led to a more productive work environment.
- 96 % said pets created positive work relations.
- 58% of employees stayed late with pets in the office.
Pets make our Lives better and don’t make us feel like losers 🙂
- Pets improve your mood and make you smile
- Pet owners have lower blood pressure
- Dogs encourage you to exercise
- Watching fish swim can be a form of meditation and help you sleep
- Having a pet gives you something to talk about with like-minded people so can help build social networks
- Pets are great listeners and some are very empathetic. Crying will usually elicit a lot of sympathy from your pet.
PETIQUETTES (Always keep in mind that you are at work and you are working.)