Utilizing the Power of Testimonials and How to Use It for the Business
Testimonials play a huge part in the sale of a product. Most people don’t get that and would usually not take it into account. According to research, it is proven that testimonials do help in understanding the customer research and their buying habits. According to Zendesk, 90% of the people accepted that positive reviews do motivate them to buy the product. Through this, we can definitely reduce the uncertainty of the buyers hence increasing the sales.
Testimonials provide current Customers Review:
You request or motivate the current customers to give reviews related to the customers as the more the number will be the more the product will earn the confidence of the future customers.
Do Testimonials actually work?
Well according to studies and many websites who tested this theory have accepted that it does actually work as:
- Econsultancy said that they experienced an increase of 18% in their sales after displaying testimonials on their website.
- WikiJob said that they tested this by comparing two websites, one with testimonials and other without testimonials and the result showed an increase by 34% more conversion than that of without the testimonies on it.
The Logistics provide the importance of testimonials:
Now that we know the importance of testimonials, let’s look into how it is applied:
- Use an automated e-mail that sends after 5-7 days after delivery to remind the customers to leave a review.
- Send a customer satisfaction survey, which will help you understand what they were thinking before they made the purchase and after they got the product.
- Use Apps to gather feedback from the customers. For example Loox, Shopify product review, Yotpo and etc.
You can always turn to your regular customers to give a positive feedback as they are aware of your system and will give a good and satisfactory feedback for new customers.