Magento Features List: Offering Merchants More Flexibility
Magento is a feature-rich eCommerce platform solution that offers merchants complete
flexibility and control over the functionality of their online channel. Magento’s search engine optimization, catalog management, and powerful marketing tools give merchants the ability to create sites that provide an unrivaled shopping experience for their customers.
Magento’s intuitive administration interface allows you to tailor your site to your unique business needs. Completely scalable and backed by an extensive support network, Magento is the ultimate e-Commerce solution. Here is an overview of some main Magento features that you should be on the lookout if you choose to install it into your webstore.
Magento Features List
Marketing, Promotions and Conversion Tools
• Related products, up-sells and cross-sells
• Catalog promotional pricing with the ability to
restrict to stores, categories or products
• Flexible coupons (pricing rules) with ability to
restrict to stores, customer groups, time period,
products, and categories
• Generate a set of unique coupon codes for
each promotion and export the list of codes for
offline distribution, email, newsletters and more.
Easily manage and monitor coupon usage and
generate detailed reports
• Multi-tier pricing for quantity discounts
• Minimum Advertised Price (MAP)
• Landing page tool for categories
• Customer groups
• Product bundles
• Recently viewed and compared products
• New items promotional tool
• Persistent shopping cart
• Google Website Optimizer integration for A/B
and multivariate testing
• Free shipping options
• Newsletter management
• Send to a friend for all visitors or registered
• Send wish lists by email
Search Engine Optimization
• 100% search engine friendly
• Google Site Map
• Search engine friendly URL’s
• URL rewrites give full control of URL’s
• Attribute sets for quick product creation of
different item types
• Inventory management with backordered items,
minimum and maximum quantities
• Batch updates to products in admin panel
• Automatic image resizing and watermarking
• Advanced pricing rules and support for
• Search results rewrites and redirects
• Moderated product tags and reviews
• Customer personalized products – ability to
upload images and text (i.e. for embroidery,
• Customer sorting – define attributes for customer
sorting on category (price, brand, etc.)
• RSS feed for low inventory alerts
Rich Merchandising Suite (RMS)
- Segment customers into groups and optimize marketing initiatives by identifying specific customer groups using specific characteristics (address, location, sex, etc.) and/or value (purchase history, on-site browsing, etc.).
- Advanced segmentation capabilities include the ability to identify unknown site visitors.
Whether they’re new visitors or returning customers who have not logged in, you’ll now be
able to identify and target them with special promotions to convert browsers into buyers.
So now you know more about Magento’s features. Why not give us a call, and we’ll set you up with what you need?
You must be logged in to post a comment.