Emails are one of the most popular way to send information in the world. People send billions of emails every day, some with extremely sensitive information of a financial or personal nature. Most people don’t think about the fact that it may not be a good idea to send emails containing anything of great importance. Here are five reasons you may want to consider using Send a Password to communicate risk free.
Five Reasons to Use Send a Password
- Emails are not secure – Emails were never designed with security in mind. They were never really designed to become as used as they are today. They were used to send basic info, and have become one of the main sources for sending information in the world. Emails can contain information of a very private nature, mobile devices, your personal devices, open networks, and the receiver’s devices are all easily compromised.
- Even encrypted data can be used to hurt you – First of all encrypted data is a pain, and in many cases never transfers right in the first place. But even when it does work, the global fields never seem to work right. Things like name, phone number, and address, can all be used to track your online activity. Ask the NSA, they do it all the time.
- Safe e-mailing is not happening anytime soon – At the rate its going, safe e-mailing is not happening anytime soon. The reality is that it’s going to be a great number of years if they ever become safe to send at all. This is why a password sender is ideal for anyone looking to send secured information, not only is it safe and secured but can be set to self-destruct after a few days.
- The NSA and other creeps monitor e-mails – Believe it or not the NSA is known to monitor emails on a regular basis, and if that wasn’t bad enough, so do a ton of other creeps for their own narrow fulfillment or benefit. It’s creepy to think that right now someone could be reading your private messages of a personal or financial nature.
- No device is safe – Regardless of the device that the e-mail is sent from, there is no device that is safe from surveillance. It’s because of this fact that it’s extremely important that you do all you can to protect yourself and your identity. Just one misread email can lead to years of financial pain and struggle, or a unwanted run in with the government.
Try out Send A Password and share your feedback here.
All in all the best way to ensure safety is to use a secured password sender so you can sleep easy knowing that all of your most valuable and precious information is one hundred percent secured.