PayPal for Magento Configurations and Options
Magento PayPal Configuration
Hara Partners has extensive experience in Magento PayPal set-ups, optimizations and configurations. Our PayPal for Magento Set-up Package includes:
Per industry reports and 3rd party research studies:
- Forrester Research: 72% of American online consumers have a PayPal account.3
- Higher average order value: Purchases made with Magento Bill Me Later had a 75% higher average order value (AOV) compared overall AOV ($175 vs. $100.)5
- 43% of Magento Bill Me Later sales were incremental to the merchant.5
- Mobile Sales: 35% of mobile sales were incremental – equating to a 12.3% sales lift on a merchant’s total mobile sales over three years – or $1.3 million dollars.5
- Association with the PayPal brand strengthened merchant branding.5
- Merchants interviewed saw no decrease in branded credit card use even though PayPal credit card use grew.5
- Lower transaction costs: Purchases made with PayPal on Magento and elsewhere incurred lower transaction costs than those that were made with major credit cards.5
Various PayPal Properties
PayPal Access: (Magento Go only)Offer your customers a streamlined registration and checkout process by providing customer information directly from their PayPal account:
PayPal Payflow – Payment Gateways
The quickest way to start accepting payments on your Magento website, PayPal payment gateway is a secure, and easy way to allow your customers to pay with credit and debit cards; includes Express Checkout functionality.
All-in-one payment solutions designed to fit the needs of growing businesses. PayPal Payments all-in-one solutions are available in three tiers;
The standard PayPal property, express checkout allows customers to complete the buying process with their PayPal account. Adding Express Checkout to your Magento site allows you to add the familiar PayPal button to your website, which has been shown to increase sales up to 26%.6 With Express Checkout you customers will have two checkout options:
Bill Me Later
With Magento Bill Me Later you can now offer your customers the convenience of financing without any changes to how you get paid. All the financing is handled by PayPal and their banks – you still get paid immediately just like always. And adding financing to your site can add up to big dividends, in fact, industry studies have shown that not only were 43% of Bill Me Later sales were incremental to the merchant, but that purchases made with Bill Me Later had a 75% higher AOV as well.5 If you already have PayPal enabled on your Magento website but just want to add Bill Me Later please visit our dedicated Bill Me Later page.
PayPal Here:Expand your capabilities offline by turning any Android or iOS web-enabled device into a full terminal, including Magento backend access, with PayPal Here mobile credit card reader and the free PayPal Here app.
PayPal Mobile:Add Express Checkout functionality to any mobile site and gain access to the rapidly growing mobile users segment. In a recent study of mobile sales researchers found that 35% of mobile sales were incremental – equating to a 12.3% sales lift on a merchant’s total mobile sales over three years – or $1.3 million dollars.5
Merchant FAQ’s (PayPal for Magento)
How much does it cost to open a PayPal Business Account?
I’ve seen lower rates elsewhere. Why should I choose PayPal?
Will my customers pay any fees?
Do I qualify for a discount?
Does it cost extra to sell internationally?
How do I configure Paypal in Magento?
To begin using the power of PayPal today simply contact us using the form to your right. For more information regarding how Hara Partners can make technology work for you please contact us.