What’s a Domain Registrar?
A domain name registrar is an organization or commercial entity that manages the reservation of Internet domain names. They are accredited by ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers), which coordinates the Internet’s global domain name system.
There are currently 22 generic top-level domains, including .com, .org and .net. Recently, the ICANN board has recently voted to approve the new gTLD program, which will significantly expand Top-Level Domains (TLDs) to allow cities, companies, and organizations to turn their own brands into domain name extensions (ie., www.harapartners.harapartners). This will move marketing practices for businesses into a very new and exciting direction.
When registering your domain, we recommend that you stay with us for the long-term. Why go long term? For one thing, you’ll secure the trust of your customers, who are more likely to rely on a business who’s interested in serving them over a long period of time. And, you’ll even get a better deal for it.
So why wait? Register today!
Each and every domain name comes with all you need to get online.
- Domain Forwarding and Masking: Direct any domain name you own to your website. Anyone who types that domain name into their browser is taken directly to your website.
- Domain Locking: Domain locking prevents accidental or intentional transfers of domain ownership and stops anyone from redirecting your nameservers.
- Total DNS Control: Manage your domain nameserver (DNS) records and set your email, FTP, sub-domains and website location all from one control panel.
- Change of Registration: Assign your domain name to someone else or change the contacts for your domain online anytime.
- Status Alerts: Monitor the status of your domain and get instant alerts if there’s been a change.
- Auto Renew Protection: No need to watch expiration dates to make sure you renew on time! Auto renew keeps your domains, hosting, website builders, and other products in your name and under your control.
- Special savings apply only to first year of registration. You must purchase entire section to qualify for special savings.
- The final price may differ because of additional sales, fees, and promotions.
- Products will automatically renew until cancelled. You may turn off the auto-renewal feature by visiting your account.
- Change of registration may require a fee for certain domains.
*Pricing excludes applicable taxes and ICANN fees.