E-Commerce Sales Internship
You’ve probably heard terms like cold calling before, but have you ever wanted to see what it actually entails? At Hara Partners, we have a wonderful growth opportunity for young college students who are interested in a career in marketing. During the E-Commerce Sales Internship, students will be able to apply classroom concepts to real-world experience. Our internship program allows students to experience firsthand experience working with companies ranging from VC backend start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
Interns will be able to test their creative talent, exercising their analytical skills and increasing their understanding of marketing and sales trends. Our E-Commerce Sales Internship program requires that students put in at least 16 hours per week of work, with specific days and times agreed upon in advance. All interns must be enrolled in college and receiving credit. Students are expected to obtain and complete any forms necessary to receive credit for the internship experience.
Interns will also provide sales staff with strategic talking points through the creation of “one-sheets”, attend weekly sales meetings & trainings, assist with stations contests & promotions, research prospects and/or help qualify business leads and ultimately learn about the sales & marketing.
Further responsibilities in the E-Commerce Sales Internship will involve:
- Assisting in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc
- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
- Assist with execution of trade shows
- The E-Commerce Sales Internship will assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Prepare presentations
- Open and sort mail
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- The E-Commerce Sales Internship will provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity