E-Commerce Project Manager
E-Commerce Project Managers manage and deliver mid- to large-scale interactive website design and development projects. You’ll need to be able to keep the big picture in mind and proactively anticipate and address any problems the team encounters. E-Commerce Project Managers willl function as the point person at all stages of the project, addressing the team’s needs and interfacing with the client to manage expectations.
The position of the E-Commerce Project Manager entails resourcefulness when it comes to logistics and workflow. You’ll provide accurate information when and where the team requires it, acting as the cross-functional leader and driving the project to successful completion against tight deadlines.
- E-Commerce Project Managers plan and prioritize goals/resources across multiple, simultaneous projects
- Sustain communication between team, clients, and senior management, documenting status updates regularly
- Develop and maintain production schedules, including daily activity monitoring
- Manage budgets and assets, communicating requirements to team
- E-Commerce Project Managers must manage expectations, guarding against risks and scope creep
- Habitually initiate process improvements and propose new solutions
- E-Commerce Project Managers must take pride in work, rigorous work ethic, and ownership of projects
- Willingness to step in to assist team as needed to achieve the required level of detail and professionalism
- Excellent verbal, written, presentational, and interpersonal communication skills
- Equal understanding of business and functional requirements
- E-Commerce Project Managers must provide thorough understanding of website design/development and web technologies