E-Commerce Operations Intern
Are you looking for a job as E-commerce Coordinator or Mananager but don’t have the experience or chance to prove yourself yet?
This e-commerce operations internship will provide you with relevant real-life training to work in any e-commerce and online store operations and merchandising role.
- This is a 3 month long unpaid boot camp.
What You Get:
- a superb training by e-commerce experts
- a letter of recommendation
- introduction and referral to 20-40 e-commerce businesses
- You will be exposed to a vast array of tasks around e-commerce, raning from product import, to merchandising, copy writing, seo management, to sales, customer service, server maintenance, and managing a store
- We want you to explore and document e-commerce processes
- You will learn processes in-depth and will receive guidance and reviews by experienced e-commerce professionals
- Demonstrate why you would be the best candidate for this program
- Provide a strong writing sample
- Executes online content creation tied to product and promotion uploads for multiple ecommerce stores
- Works with design and programming teams to implement changes, new features, and bug fixes
- Facilitates online store settings and maintenance tied to products and promotions
- Manages online product catalog on a daily basis, add new items and maintain database
- Develops creative ideas and improvements for site content, enhancements and site functionality
- Assigns Ecommerce Merchandisers with inventory planning and sales reporting
- Prioritizes and manages product lines to ensure quick and accurate posting to the website
- Helps execute online marketing strategies & promotions
- Corrects issues on the site via ecommerce tools
- Executes, documents, and improves site operations and processes including merchandising
- Technical acumen for working with and troubleshooting online systems and tools
- Assists internal stakeholder with new site launches and major feature changes
- Stays informed on new digital solution trends and contributes to digital strategy development.
- Demonstrates ability to complete multiple tasks under pressure
- Is willing to work flexible hours, as needed, to hit deadlines