Finding the right people to work with is a challenge in life that must be mutually beneficial for employer and employee. At Hara Partners, we believe your life goals are clear indicators of how to integrate your skill sets into our company. Only then can we truly channel our collective energy to produce outstanding work for our clients.
E-Commerce Operations Coordinator
We are always looking for experienced e-commerce associates to manage the operational aspects of our client’s US and international E-commerce operations. This covers the basics of day-to-day e-commerce tasks as well as opportunities to learn new responsibilities and grow into a management role. A successful candidate initiates new operational systems and efficiencies to enhance the customer experience and drive the continued growth and profitability of the e-commerce business.
- IT Operations Coordination: Direct the efforts of IT vendors in the development and implementation of effective website operations and analytics.
- Customer Experience Enhancement: Together with the Director, develop streamlined processes to maximize customer satisfaction with the overall online shopping experience; monitor customer outcomes, and identify operational areas needing improvement.
- Fulfillment and Logistics: oversee and coordinate with the fulfillment and shipping team to ensure efficient flow of product to customers. Forecast and manage chargebacks, product returns, and disposition consistent with high service standards.
- Daily order management: monitor progress of orders, identify potential delinquencies, and proactively address and resolve issues that would adversely affect customer satisfaction.
- Vendor management and relations: manage cross-functional relationships with all stakeholders throughout the supply chain, including suppliers, fraud vendors, UPS, USPS, and FedEx.
- Analytics and Reporting: develop, maintain and distribute operational reports and analytics in areas such as fraud, payments, returns, chargebacks, and customer service and site satisfaction to optimize site performance and the overall customer experience.
- Understanding of e-Commerce and retail operations
- Solid organizational skills to handle increased responsibility inherent in new business growth
- Proficiency in MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project)
- Proficiency with payment gateways, CRM customer contacts solutions and Carrier integration tools
- Solid business planning, test planning, rollout, execution and project management skills
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- College degree or equivalent work experience, plus 3-5 years of experience on a successful e-commerce operations team, including project management.
- Experience in managing multiple partners and service providers to tight deadlines, and in measuring performance of third-party suppliers.