E-Commerce Decision Support Analyst
What does it take to be an E-commerce Decision Support Analyst at Hara Partners? E-commerce decision support analysts are support staff users of E-commerce Decision Support Analystsystems/business intelligent systems who prepare special studies for middle-level and senior managers. These analysts often use a data-driven DSS to conduct an ad hoc query that is then analyzed with a statistical package, Excel or a desktop OLAP tool. They may build small model-driven DSS and write-up the results of the analysis prepared with the DSS.
What kind of personality traits do we expect from an E-commerce Decision Support Analyst at Hara Partners? Someone who is smart, determined, and able to make quick decisions when need be. If you have trouble taking charge and carrying out specific functions, this job might not be for you. If you don’t have the technical knowledge to analyze complex software processes, or the willingness to learn, once again you might want to reassess your career choices.
We need someone who is quick on their feet and able to carry out tasks on a day-to-day basis. An e-commerce decision support analyst combines the traits of someone who is both intelligent and ready to take charge. In this context, there are few roles as vital as an E-commerce Decision Support Analyst (though we’re not trying to discount our many other career options here at Hara Partners). If you’re determined and up for the job, then we welcome you at our company.
- E-commerce Decision Support Analyst formulate and apply statistical modeling and other optimizing methods to develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formulation, or other managerial functions; collaborate with high-level managers to identify and solve a variety of problems; collect and analyze data and develop decision support products.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- E-commerce Decision Support Analysts should have flawless written and spoken communication
- A penchant for analysis and teamwork
- Proficient in quantiative as well as qualitative data gathering methods
- Hara Partners at 1441 Broadway, Floor 3, New York, NY 10018