E-Commerce Business Analyst
Interfacing directly with clients in face-to-face meetings, the E-Commerce Business Analyst creates business solutions for clients by gathering relevant information needed to thoroughly understand their business requirements and goals. The E-Commerce Business Analyst then prepares a proposal and a project scope that is responsive to those requirements. The successful candidate will be a highly qualified individual who understands the importance of trust as the key factor in client relationships – a trust that is earned when the client feels their technical and non-technical requirements are understood by the E-Commerce Business Analyst.
- The E-Commerce Business Analyst should have the ability to analyze and understand e-commerce and related business requirements
- Understand B2C and B2B e-commerce business practices, best practices and trends
- E-Commerce Business Analysts should break down and formalize client business requirements and work flow processes into proposals, functional specs and development plans
- Present solutions to clients, team members and management
- Provide and research creative and novel solutions to problems
- E-Commerce Business Analysts will work closely with clients and project teams to oversee and guide projects to follow work plans and stay within business requirements
- Maintain regular check ins with clients and team to learn about long and short term technology needs and opportunities
- E-Commerce Business Analysts should have passion for ecommerce and web technology solutions.
- Superb internal and customer communication skills, in spoken and written English
- Ability to produce well-structured and easy to read proposals, functional specifications and documentation
- Experience in an ecommerce or related environment preferred
- E-Commerce Business Analysts should have the ability to work independently as well as within a goal oriented project team
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment.