Finding the right people to work with is a challenge in life that must be mutually beneficial for employer and employee. E-Commerce Art Directors bring original designs into reality. Our expectations for the E-Commerce Art Director is for a creative and talented individual to step aboard and show other young creatives how it’s done. The only way to fulfill this role is through endless practice of your craft, and the ability to direct others to follow suit. At Hara Partners, we believe your life goals are clear indicators of how to integrate your skill sets into our company as an E-Commerce Art Director. Only then can we truly channel our collective energy to produce outstanding work for our clients.
E-Commerce Art Director
The E-Commerce Art Director reports to the Creative Director and works alongside the creative team to bring design concepts to reality. You’ll contribute original design concepts as well as oversee project design through execution, presenting work to clients at launch and following through as necessary. It’s up to you to scope design phases accurately and efficiently, serving as a design guru to designers on product teams in need of art direction. To keep abreast of the industry and partnerships in the pipeline, the E-Commerce Art Director attend pitches and industry events on a regular basis.
- Interface with clients, updating them frequently to align team goals with their envisioned brand
- The E-Commerce Art Director will define the look and feel of expansive, industry-leading site designs
- Ego-free flexibility in delivering solutions and adapting to any problems that arise
- Manage and mentor junior designers to complete individual daily assignments and to foster productive teamwork
- Minimum two years’ experience at a digital agency as an E-Commerce Art Director or a similar position
- Proven track record of creative leadership, especially in high-pressure situations
- Seasoned design familiarity with site functionality, interaction, user interface, and navigation
- Excellent verbal, written, presentational, and interpersonal communication skills