E-Commerce Office Administrator/Personal Assistant
Keeping a busy office running is no easy task. While our coders are coding, and our writers are writing away, who’s going to be there to maintain the day-to-day operations to ensure that everything is clean, and our clients’ calls go through while our sales guy is out to lunch?
The typical day of an E-Commerce Office Administrator can involve a varied number of principal tasks, including:
- answering phone calls, receiving mail, keeping finances (Quickbooks), running errands
- paying bills, maintaining personal calendar, and organizing personal files
- devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- E-Commerce Office Administrator will be involved in organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- E-Commerce Office Administrator will be involved in liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
Finding the right people to work with is a challenge in life that must be mutually beneficial for employer and employee. At Hara Partners, we believe your life goals are clear indicators of how to integrate your skill sets into our company. Only then can we truly channel our collective energy with the E-Commerce Office Administrator to produce outstanding work for our clients.
All applicants should have the following:
- Valid drivers license.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Experience as an E-Commerce Office Administrator. Experience managing household finances (budgets) and a family with children will be considered as equivalent.
- Excellent facility with basic arithmetic (percentages, long division, Excel formulas for doing sums, averages, percentages, budget spreadsheets)
- College degree. However, the emphasis is on practical, not theoretical accomplishments. This is the wrong job for someone who wants to write a novel or pursue a PhD. This is the right job for someone who likes to organize, get lots of little tasks done, deal with many different situations simultaneously.
- Candidates for the E-Commerce Office Administrator should excel in high stress situations, be able to handle multiple projects at the same time, anticipate what needs to be done next.
- Like dogs (and children)
Please do NOT apply if you are interested in the following:
- getting an MBA
- learning about design or other aspects of an agency.
Please submit the following:
- Cover Letter
Career Track: Opportunity to move into HR, Office Management or other positions