Hara Partners Management Team
Mai Erne Chief – Executive Officer & Co-Founder
Mai oversees operations at Hara Partners, directs the project management team, and acts as lead business analyst for complex projects. Mai holds a B.S. in Biomedical Engineering from Columbia University and is fluent in English, German, French and Japanese.
Qualifications and Experience
- Ecommerce expert with 10K+ hours spent working with Magento sites.
- Experience in software development leadership since 2004, including launch and management of rapid-growth, high-tech startups and large-scale systems.
- 250+ Magento web development projects overseen.
- Extensive coding experience.
- Managed several technology product launches.
- Consultation for numerous NYC and global brands on e-commerce solutions.
- Coordinated the development of a Client Relationship Management (CRM) system administering the largest welfare program in NYC.
Jun Zhao – Chief Technology Officer & Co-founder
Jun oversees the web development team, acts as software architect on complex projects, and generates new technology research and development. Jun holds a Ph.D. in Physics with a focus in Neurological Computation from Columbia University.
Qualifications and Experiences
- Magento expert with 10K+ hours spent coding Magento sites.
- Magento experience since 2007 (since beta version 0.6) and 9+ years experience with web technology, including building large-scale trading systems.
- 500+ Magento Modules coded.
- 250+ Magento projects and applications coded or developed under Jun’s oversight.
- Accomplished Magento integrator specializing in third-party API, ERP, POS, Inventory Management, and other external systems.
- Co-founded Epis Technology, Inc., a high-speed trading platform handling millions of transactions daily while managing 1.6M+ geographically distributed SKUs in real time.
- Consulted with several high-tech startups and led various development teams, implementing novel solutions.