E-Commerce Software Engineer
E-Commerce Software Engineers are part of the core team with responsibilities encompassing product-building and world-class delivery systems. The expectations are quite high—think systems on the order of 25 billion transactions powered by half a million lines of code. We hire based on proven excellence—not buzzwords or popular acronyms on your resume. As an E-Commerce Software Engineer, you’ll apply cutting-edge technology in the quickly evolving e-commerce development field.
- The E-Commerce Software Engineer should be willing to tackle any technology, language, or development environment on an as-needed basis
- Complete high-impact projects using object-oriented code in modern frameworks and architecture
- Incredible coding skills and superhuman programming capacity, as demonstrated by a continuous string of successful projects
- E-Commerce Software Engineers should have in-depth mastery of multiple technologies, languages, and development environments
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- May involve after-hours work or on-call situations