E-Commerce Office Administrator/Personal Assistant
The typical day of an E-Commerce Office Administrator can involve a varied number of principal tasks, including:
All applicants should have the following:
- Valid drivers license.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Experience as an E-Commerce Office Administrator. Experience managing household finances (budgets) and a family with children will be considered as equivalent.
- Excellent facility with basic arithmetic (percentages, long division, Excel formulas for doing sums, averages, percentages, budget spreadsheets)
- College degree. However, the emphasis is on practical, not theoretical accomplishments. This is the wrong job for someone who wants to write a novel or pursue a PhD. This is the right job for someone who likes to organize, get lots of little tasks done, deal with many different situations simultaneously.
- Candidates for the E-Commerce Office Administrator should excel in high stress situations, be able to handle multiple projects at the same time, anticipate what needs to be done next.
- Like dogs (and children)
Please do NOT apply if you are interested in the following:
- getting an MBA
- learning about design or other aspects of an agency.
Please submit the following:
- Cover Letter
Career Track: Opportunity to move into HR, Office Management or other positions